Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Orders are processed Monday - Friday for shipping. All shipping starts at a 2 day estimate as all orders processed in the order received and may take up to 2 days to be packaged.
Transit time is 2-6 business days. Currently all items are shipped via USPS or UPS though some Self-Care items may be shipped FedEx.
At the time Express Shipping is not available. We have removed this option at this time due to it being difficult for all carriers to uphold shipment delivery date guarantees because of the pandemic. When carrier services begin to become more reliable with deliveries, we will begin to offer this option again.
All Self Care items are shipped separately from any other items to ensure discreet shipping as other packages contain marketing.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from www.PrivacyIntimates.com for any reason you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit issued.
We will not issue a refund on any shipping fee because a Free Shipping promotional code has been forgotten by the customer at checkout.
Privacy Intimates does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered. Any claims must be filed with the carrier.
Out of Stock Items
Please note, that if your order includes multiple items and one (or more) of the items are out of stock, we will reach out via e-mail to communicate. If there is no response, we will go ahead and ship the rest of your order issuing a refund for the item(s) not in stock.
Throughout the process to complete your order there are several checkpoints before verifying your purchase. Please be sure to check out slowly to be sure you are selecting all the correct preferences. Once your purchase is complete, we can not cancel the order. This will only be considered for personally communicated extenuating circumstances. Shipping is non-refundable for any allowed cancelled orders.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Lingerie bottoms and bodysuits cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Self-Care intimate devices cannot be returned, however, defective items may be exchanged.
- All exchanges and returns are eligible for exchange of a product for equal or lesser value or a store credit. No refunds are given unless item received is defective.
- • You must retain you proof of postage until you have received your refund, just in case your order is lost on its way back to Privacy Intimates.
• Returns may be sent to:
c/o Danielle Betts
5916 East Lake Parkway
McDonough, GA 30253
How do I contact Privacy Intimates
All Inquiries: email@example.com